|Mr. Sicarian's Room by SteveNoble197 |
|Experience||24,750 / 32,000|
Mr Sicarian is a character played by Geoff Robinson (EGiNcontroL)
Trophies and GiftsEdit
- Dog Tags - After a long melee exchange with the last Madari Syndicate operator at the Subhadran station-- Valantine Siin, Mr. Sicarian took his dog tags for himself. They're inscribed with a name, an affiliation with a local Tovar military (Presumably Elouahabu), an affiliation with The Homeland Federation Army, and a serial number.
- Mjolnir - A thunder gun was given to Mr Sicarian after his training on Sigrid in a show of comradery with his instructors and peers. Sicarian followed this with a drunken headbutt as thanks. As shown by the crude paintjob running the length of it, the gun's named after Thor's hammer. Thunder Guns specifically are known for and named after their loud, low vibrations capable of being felt as far as 30m from the weapon itself. On a typical hit, they deal 2d10 damage with an additional d10 added to the attack if the operators unmodified hit roll is 19 or 20.
- He comes from the planet Onintza. He is a well kept and clean-cut person. Slicked back hair, clean clothes, usually wears a suit when not wearing his armor. Athletic/dexterous build and considers himself a mercenary by trade. A very quiet man that is very outspoken when it comes to business and money. Loosely based off "gentleman" Johnny Marcone from Jim Butchers, 'Dresden Files'.
- Class Special Ability: Veteran's Luck
- Once per fight, the player character can evade an attack that would have normally hit them.
- Background: Soldier
- Men and women dedicated to war, soldiers exist on almost every world. Those described by this background are trained, experienced combatants who know how to use the gunpowder weaponry that is the baseline for all but the most primitive or most advanced worlds. Wherever others face the unknown, one can expect a soldier along to provide much-needed security.
- Profession: Mercenary
- Gold can’t always get you mercenaries, but mercenaries can always get you gold. That truism has led countless men and women to spend their lives in brutal brush wars and civil skirmishes. Mercenaries are rarely welcome on worlds with a strong central government, but enough worlds lack that quality to make their profession a persistent one.
- Had augmentative surgery performed on Cabral.
- Twitchlock Actuators: Neural override fibers are woven into the user’s hands and arms and linked to a perceptual modulator implanted at the base of the user’s brain stem. When presented with a direct exercise of hand-eye coordination, the twitchlock can be engaged to produce superhuman accuracy and precision. Any attack roll or skill check reliant chiefly on manual dexterity or aim can be rerolled, though the power surge inflicts one point of System Strain on the user. A given roll can only be rerolled once with this cyberware. While the twitchlock allows superhuman accuracy when engaged, the overrides fuzz ordinary nerve impulses and reduce the user’s Dexterity modifier by 1.
- Has some sort of ability that shoots out black tendrils that create immense fear on his targets. It has been confirmed to not be a MES based skill by a doctor on Strophios. Even Mr. Sicarian knows little else about the skill, other than that it can be improved through "training," which he seems to do off screen. In Thoe a doctor (knowledgeable about genetic modification) hinted this condition may be the result of a mutation.
|Culture/Onintza||(+0)||Onintza's society, government, tech level, and laws.|
- Despises the sale of Blue Fever on his home world.
- Aliases: "Jose Cook the Cook" or his code-name "The Cook".
- Mr. Sicarian has an uncanny ability to shoot Morse Code with his Plasma Projector. It also has many names, including: "The Skeleton Key", "The Sandwich Press", "The Baja Blast" and "Human Resources".
- Mr. Sicarian's assault suit is described as a black Halo/Spartan-like suit "without nipples".
Notable Feats and KillsEdit
- One-Man Army - 22 Jan 3200: Managed to push back the threat of a boarding attack, killed the leader, killed 2 members of the boarding crew, boarded the enemy ship, killed two pilots after boarding, captured one engineer, disabled the enemy's weapons systems, and made it to the enemy bridge to commandeer, killing 3 more enemy crew members on the way to it. After injuring one more pilot, he managed to escape the depressurized room by jumping onto the Swan Song's cargo bay, escaping the pirate vessel's self-detonation.
- John Woo - Has never been seen reloading or recharging his suit. And never will.
- Titanfall - 1 Jan 3201: defeated and killed Mr. Titan in a traditional Pfotenhauer melee duel.
- S has come to... - Retook control of Pfotenhauer Society after several years of absence.
- Mr. Titan
- Connor Wu
- 2 High ranking Madari Members
- 1 Mechanic
- Slaves (number unknown)
- 1 Military Drone
- 7 Pirates (directly)
- 5 Pirates (indirectly)
- Several Purple Mutants
|JP "itmeJP" McDaniel||Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson||Marcus "djWHEAT" Graham||Steven "silent0siris" Lumpkin|
|Wilbur Higgins III||Alpharius||Piani Pic||Erik Fretheim|
|Previous Player Characters|
| – – –|
– – –
| Mr. Sicarian|
– – –
| – – –|
– – –
| Viktor Kovacs|
|Dr. Omar Ibn Sa'id · Rajani Van Dorne · Connor Wu|