|Piani's Room by SteveNoble197 |
|Experience||13,075 / 16,000|
Piani Pic is a female character played by Marcus Graham (djWHEAT).
- She originates from the planet Majid, a planet known for it's wealth. She is of "average" size. She and her family were very poor while everyone around her was extremely rich. Her motivation in life is to acquire a large amount of money, as she never wants to be poor again. This brought her to the seedy underworld where she ran cons. She got caught after one of her longer cons and narrowly escaped, so she is now on the run from the law.
- Class Special Ability: Psychic Powers
- The passive ability to have psychic powers.
- What you were: Comm Crew
- Commtechs operate a ship’s radio and tightbeam laser communications systems, and usually find additional duties in maintaining a ship’s computer software. A career spent talking to potentially unfriendly audiences give most commtechs a great deal of practice at keeping a smooth, persuasive line of speech.
- What you are: Criminal Mind
- The temptations of easy wealth lure a disturbing number of psychics, men and women willing to use their powers for personal advancement regardless of the cost to others. These criminals often need to keep on the move, as most planetary police departments prioritize psychic criminals above every other category of lawbreaker.
- Piani is of average size, has short blonde hair with dark eyebrows and sideburns, and is mildly eastern-European looking.
Currently Piani has access to psionics from two Disciplines.
- Mastered psionics have an activation cost of zero.
|Precognition Discipline (Major)|
|Omen||(0 PP)|| |
Once per hour, learn if a straight-forward decision leads to the precog's physical/mental state being damaged, in the next 10 minutes.
|Terminal Reflection||(0 PP)|| |
One minute before suffering an unexpected injury receive a warning vision. (Passive Skill)
|Alternative Outcomes||(5 PP)|| |
When the psychic fails an attack roll, saving throw, or skill check she can immediately trigger this power to gain a second attempt at the roll.Re-activate this power by voluntarily rerolling a non-trivial success.
|Biopsionics Discipline (Minor)|
|Biostasis||(1 PP)|| |
Stabilize a mortally wounded character with a touch. Success rate lowers after 3 rounds "dead". Cannot revive those dead from: dismemberment, poison, disease, old age.
|Psychic Succor||(3 PP)|| |
Touch a character and heal 1d8 hit points plus target's CON modifier.
|Purge Toxin||(5 PP)|| |
Eliminate a disease/poison from a target. Purged target makes a Physical Save at +2 + CON modifier. Restores a poisoned character to life with 1HP, if target died less than four rounds ago.
|Culture/Majid||(+0)|| Majid's society, government, tech level, and laws.
Culture/World: This specialty must be taken individually for each specific world, and relates to knowledge of that world’s society, government, tech level, and laws. Level 0 in this skill also grants basic proficiency in that world’s most common language if the character is not already proficient in it.
- Piani was the first character with a profile on Spacebook
- Nicknames: PaiPai, PeePee and Panini.
Notable Feats and KillsEdit
- Breaking Butterflies - 22 Jan 3200: Successfully operated an anti-fighter flak cannon, killing 4 pirates, wounding Higgins in the process, and breaching the environment of the mining station's dome.
- Guilty Conscience - 22 Jan 3200: Managed to recover Higgins' severely-wounded body after it was hit by the flak cannon's shards.
- Asimov's Laws? - 27 Jan 3200: Un-breaking the Ai named Pi on the ship the Pizza Party.
Kill count Edit
- 4 pirates
|JP "itmeJP" McDaniel||Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson||Marcus "djWHEAT" Graham||Steven "silent0siris" Lumpkin|
|Wilbur Higgins III||Alpharius||Piani Pic||Erik Fretheim|
|Previous Player Characters|
| – – –|
– – –
| Mr. Sicarian|
– – –
| – – –|
– – –
| Viktor Kovacs|
|Dr. Omar Ibn Sa'id · Rajani Van Dorne · Connor Wu|