|Wilbur Higgins III|
|Higgs' Room by SteveNoble197 |
|Experience||10,390 / 12,000|
Wilbur Higgins III is a character played by JP "itmeJP" McDaniel
Trophies and GiftsEdit
- Higgs acquired the Stun Baton in a fight with its previous owner, a bounty hunter attempting to cash in on Higgs. He's kept it ever since.
- Richardson Scientific OSD - During the crews time on Subhadra, Higgs managed to pull some drives from the research facility in hopes of cashing in on the disks contents. Though it isn't known if he's done so, that hasn't stopped him from pocketing the hardware.
- Madari Bomber Jacket - Originally belonging to Nickiel, Higgs took it for himself after attempting to loot the Madari station on Subhadra, and found nothing of significant value. While it provides no known AC bonus, it's said to be quite stylish.
- He originates from the planet Asa. He is a con artist who has many names, but to the people who know him personally they call him Higgs or Higgins. He is used to hopping planets, as his cons most of the time do not go his way. Higgins acts as the captain of the Swan Song and officially was the one who brought together the group. He is usually in an inebriated state of varying degrees depending on how much access he has to alcohol.
- Class Special Ability: Like A Charm
- Once per real-time hour, the player character can re-roll a failed skill check.
- Profession: Con Artist
- Some thieves get what they want with a gun, but others find it easier with a kind word and a smile. Con artists are wise to keep moving ahead of their angry marks, but the trip can be an enjoyable one.
- Profession: Bounty Hunter
- With the option of off world flight existing for certain criminals, it’s not uncommon for planetary governments to employ significant numbers of bounty hunters to track down their most notorious fugitives. For these bounty hunters, actually overcoming the target is the easiest part of the job; it’s finding them that requires effort.
Possible lies toldEdit
Wilbur is constantly lying, and often seems to not even know whether his own lies are true or not.
- He learned everything he knows from an old pirate captain named Captain Buford that betrayed him
- This seems to be partly true after the audience meets the Luminary.
- His accent is possibly fake. When the Luminary met in "Illuminati, Robot Body,", his father mentioned how awful his accent sounded, and Wilbur responded saying he liked it after that one job.
|Combat/Energy Weapons||Expression error: Unexpected < operator.|
|Combat/Unarmed||Expression error: Unexpected < operator.|
|Culture/Asa||Expression error: Unexpected < operator.|| Asa's society, government, tech level, and laws.
Culture/World: This specialty must be taken individually for each specific world, and relates to knowledge of that world’s society, government, tech level, and laws. Level 0 in this skill also grants basic proficiency in that world’s most common language if the character is not already proficient in it.
|Survival||Expression error: Unexpected < operator.|
|Tactics||Expression error: Unexpected < operator.|
|Vehicle/Grav||Expression error: Unexpected < operator.|
|Vehicle/Space||Expression error: Unexpected < operator.|
- Hates his first name 'Wilbur'.
- Influenced by Han Solo from Star Wars, and the idea of a cowboy.
- Aliases: Higgs, Nathan Benjamin Farmer, Jebediah, Jeb and more.
Notable Feats and KillsEdit
- Better Lease - Dec 3199: Managed to get a better deal for the Swan Song.
- Cold Blooded Murder - Jan 3200: Killed Randy for no apparent reason.
- It's a... - 22 Jan 3200: Managed to lure 5 pirates into a trap aboard the Swan Song.
- Crime Stopper - 25 Jun 3200: Stopped the vandalism of the Swan Song
- Holding the Fuse - 1 Nov 3200: Defused a charged situation with the threat of ten live grenades.
- Agent Meyer
- 1 Purity Initiative Monk
- 5-12 Strophios Police Officers
|JP "itmeJP" McDaniel||Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson||Marcus "djWHEAT" Graham||Steven "silent0siris" Lumpkin|
|Wilbur Higgins III||Alpharius||Piani Pic||Erik Fretheim|
|Previous Player Characters|
| – – –|
– – –
| Mr. Sicarian|
– – –
| – – –|
– – –
| Viktor Kovacs|
|Dr. Omar Ibn Sa'id · Rajani Van Dorne · Connor Wu|